Thank you to those who attended
CORE at CLCCO 2015!
CORE (Canadian Oncology Resident Education), in conjunction with the CARE (Community Academic Research Education) Faculty, is proud to announce the completion of another successful CORE meeting. 2015 was the biggest and best year yet for CORE at CLCCO! Over 50 attendees participated in this informative evening of sessions on lung cancer, including topics relevant to both radiation oncology and medical oncology. We hope you found it useful and that you will return next year with your friends and colleagues.
Here's what some of you had to say:
"Great opportunity for networking and meeting other colleagues"
"Helpful to learn about other organizations I can get involved with"
"Gained a deeper view of how to advocate for my lung cancer patients"
"Loved learning about the requirements of a good journal submission"
• Radiation Oncology: Contouring & Planning
› Devin Schellenberg, MD BC Cancer Agency
• Radiation Cases & Contouring
› Laurie Gaspar, MD University of Colorado
• Getting Published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology (JCO)
› Tony Mok, MD Chinese University of Hong Kong
• Advocacy – What Can You Do to Make a Difference?
› Natasha Leighl, MD University Health Network
• Working in the Provincial/National Framework to Achieve Results
› Yee Ung, MD Odette Cancer Centre
• Are We Ready for the Tsunami of Biomarkers?
› Ming Tsao, MD University Health Network
• Meeting Chair › Sunil Verma, MD Odette Cancer Centre