The CARE Hematology Faculty is excited to announce a number of new developments that have taken place so far this year.
What follows are updates from the CARE Hematology Faculty since our last communication in January.
CARE Updates in Hematology
- The CARE Hematology Faculty recently developed a conference report, recapping key news from the Canadian Conference on Lymphoproliferative Disorders (CCOLD) 2015. Updates from this conference have been published in the conference report CARE Perspectives from CCOLD.
- The Faculty has also recently published HemaTimes, a paper on the mechanisms of action of various treatments for multiple myeloma. This publication can be accessed here.
- The faculty also conducted a needs assessment on subsequent entry biologics and recently released the analysis of the results. This can be found both in the CCOLD report, and separately here.
Save the Date
- The Canadian Hematology Conference (CHC 2015) will take place this year on October 2-3, 2015. Save the Date! Registration opens soon.
- The CORE at ASCO trainee meeting, featuring the hematology session will take place on Friday, May 29th, from 12-1PM in Chicago, IL.
- A CARE Conference Report from ASCO will follow the conference, with the highlights from all areas of oncology, including hematology.
- A CARE Perspectives conference report will also be developed on the European Hematology Association (EHA) annual meeting and Princess Margaret Hospital's Multiple Myeloma Day in June. A conference report will also be produced to cover news from the 2015 International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML).